Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The World's Gone Mad

or maybe I have. BTW, this post is completely unrelated to my song of the same title. Any who, either I'm just getting old or the creative folks at Vh1 are doing an incredible job. I find myself more and more intrigued by their programming. It's all very entertaining; from Sex Rehab to Celebrity Rehab to Fantasia's show. Furthermore, I find it absolutely hysterical watching Pepa, who I once really adored before the nose job, pop off with the Asian homie. I'm still amazed that Joumana Kidd, former wife of NBA all-star and future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd, agreed to do a reality show where we'd see her flirting with a 20 something year old college kid (pun intended). Since I'm touching on the subject of basketball, I'll also mention that I love watching Dennis Rodman, in all his tatted and pierced glory, deny his alcohol problem on Rehab. I completely understand some of it is partially scripted, but hell, I'm enjoying it. What else is there to do at 4 in the morning?

No comments: