Monday, November 2, 2009

Growing Pains

The last 24 hours of my life have been the most tumultuous in recent memory. I can't remember feeling so much inner turmoil, confusion, and a cluster fuck of other emotions all at once. However, I am inspired. I've been meaning to blog about this for a while, but never got around to it. Not sure I'm in the mood to do it now, but I can say that I find solace in the fact that I'm planning the most epic release for any of my projects. The British Invasion is THAT deal, and I think a lot of people will be surprised. Beyond that, I think I've created my greatest body of work thus far. I also enjoy the fact that my own music is inspiring me. Typically I find inspiration in other music because I'm a still a fan, but these days listening to my own songs have been therapeutic. It's weird, but it confirms I'm doing something right. I'm living vicariously through myself....JOKES!!! I'll leave you with few quotables in addition to a few songs.

"You don't control my destiny, so I figured why let'em get the best of me. Haters tried to play me like a checker piece, but I'm more strategic. It's more like chess to me." me - "Keep On" from The British Invasion

"And as for the critics, tell me I don't get it. Everybody could tell you how to do it, they never did." Jay-Z "Already Home"

Here's an unreleased joint

Good Bye (prod. by the RL) - DOWNLOAD

No comments: