Sunday, November 1, 2009

Faith Restored

Tonight I literally witnessed something I wouldn't have thought to be true. Not because it's impossible, but because my perception and faith in a person was so pristine. I guess I was jaded. The irony, (you won't get it) but that's another story for a later day. Shouts to the homie Soo Kim, I miss you brother. Back to tonight though. I had put a lot of faith in someone, unlike any other before them, but my faith dwindled within seconds. I almost don't believe what I saw, but fortunately I wasn't the only person that saw it. Considering all the things I could have seen based on location, time, mood, and all the other worldly variables, God intended me to see what I saw. It was meant to be.

However, in a very funny turn of events, someone was able to restore it. Maybe "restore" isn't the best choice of words. What I really mean to say is, I found faith in someone. To my new friend, thank you. You helped put things in perspective, and to you, I am indebted. I appreciate it.... I am shedding my skin.

No comments: