Friday, August 21, 2009

Accountability

So I received a phone call from someone I hadn't heard from in ages, and they called to square things away between us. Thing is, despite not talking to them forever, I didn't realize there was an issue. As the conversation continued, I realized they were really hurt. I had unknowingly violated the thread that bound us, and I felt awful. To think that such a simple act, better yet lack of action, could have negatively impacted our relationship and their perception of me really bothered me. So to my lil' homie, I'm sorry.

I don't know what I'm going through these days but I find myself fessing up to my mistakes, misjudgments, and outright fuck ups a lot more these days. No selfish interest, no excuses, no defending, but just accepting accountability and apologizing. My life is absolutely far from ideal or perfect, and I actually have to mend things with a few people I really care about. Thing is, I see clearly now, and I have to act accordingly. To those that I hurt unintentionally, I'm sorry.

On a side note, I want to thank everyone for their support. The video is doing incredible numbers at an even more incredible pace. We've manage to record more than 14,000 views in 4 days. Thank you.... I'm very grateful.

No comments: