Monday, June 1, 2009

Friendship

WOW!!!! 2 new posts on 1 early Monday morning!!!

My boy Absolute once said, "I used to click with people for the strangest of reasons. As the seasons change, most of them change with the seasons."

I've openly stated that I've been re-evaluating some of my relationships or so called "friendships". You would naturally think the people you rock out for the hardest would be the ones that do the same for you, but I've come to learn that isn't necessarily true. I've come to accept change, but lately I've been confronted by it more often than I would admittedly like.

While talking to a friend earlier, it became blatantly apparent, that sometimes you have to let things/people go. Not to say you have to cut them out of your life, but if the dynamic of a relationship has changed, you must embrace the change and not feel guilty for doing so. As simple as it sounds, its hard...very hard.

No comments: