Thursday, May 8, 2008

Slacking Again!!!

So I haven't been on my grizzly lately. For good reason though, namely school. So I've officially completed all of my requirements for graduation, and only have to take finals. YAY for me!!!! To be quite honest, I'm actually very proud of myself on this one. Its been a tough journey, and I believe my mom would have been proud. Considering all the craziness I've experienced; being forced to drop out for financial reasons, not having much of a support system, going through a moving car's windshield, or having songs jacked...I'm happy with where I'm at. It's a beautiful day, ya dig?

PS:To all those that rocked out with me, and were my crutches so I wouldn't fall, I do it for y'all. Thanks

"Nobody will fall cause everyone would be each others crutches"-Feelin' It by Jay-Z

No comments: