Monday, August 20, 2012

Random Ramblings

Damn, I haven't posted in forever. I've been contemplating making the jump to tumblr. I've had an account for ages, but I feel like that's all the rage. Either way, I still enjoy my long, sometimes overly dramatic posts which I don't feel tumblr accommodates. Which brings me to this whole notion of what type of attention deficit based society have we become? Why do I have to express myself in 140 characters or less. Yes, I know a picture is worth a thousand words, but do I need to share EVERYTHING on instagram? Point is, we're communicating less and less and becoming very well acclimated with these micro-dialogues through social networking. Why the fuck am I complaining anyway? Oh, well... just another wasted evening? I need to release new music and stop fronting. The people keep asking for it. Soon come. Uno

No comments: