Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Difference A Year Makes

As I walk back to Farragut PJs on this rainy night, I'm literally minutes away from another b-day. I can't help but think, what a year. Just about everything I've come to know has changed... And dramatically. Former friends have become faded pictures, some acquaintances have proven to be loyal friends, and others have cemented, what I believe to be, lifelong relationships.

Its been a tough transition all around but I'm grateful for all the experiences, heartache, and life altering moments.

My hands are gettin numb because its much colder than it should be for this time of year. Damn, its breezy. Anyway, here's to another year.

So on behalf of the academy, I'd like to sincerely thank all my co-stars and supporting cast for amazing performances in this God directed film we call "Life".

No comments: