Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life is Precious

Today I received a disturbing phone call and discovered that an acquaintance of mine passed last year. I don't even think it would be fair to call her an acquaintance because at one point we were very close. Lone story short; she was my then girlfriend's BFF, and I got to know her very well. We'd speak on the phone, hang out, and even give each other relationship advice. Even after my relationship with her friend ended, we still stayed in contact. However, we lost contact, and I haven't spoken to her in years. Now I won't be able to. (At least not in the physical) I just felt that it was important that I give her a shout and send my hug into the heavens. Christine, you are missed. Sorry time passed us.

Folks, tell the ones you love that you love them. Call the ones you care about and remind them that you're thinking of them even when you don't seem them. Life is short

No comments: