Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Street Fighter 4 IS Crack

I've been playing the game at a friend's house, and I literally can't get enough. Its so old school, yet so new. The 3d character models and environments mixed with the 2d gameplay makes for the best fighting game since...well Street Fighter 2. The game seems really balanced, but most importantly, it brings the franchise back to its former glory. I've always loved the Vs series (Capcom vs SNK, Marvel vs Capcom) and other installments in the franchises, but they never felt quite like the original that got me hooked in the 1st place. This game however, does. Only problem is I don't own a 360 or PS3. I'm really considering getting one, but the 360's "Red Rings of Death" really frightens the hell out out of me. If any other commercial product had such a high failure rate, it would have been recalled ages ago. Alternately, I don't see anything that legitimately warrants the PS3's high price tag. Either way...I will own this game soon. HADOKEN!!

I know I have a videogame blog, but that's dedicated to Nintendo's little wonder box, the Wii. Check it out "HERE"

1 comment:

R said...

YO!! J got it yesterday and I literally played for 5-6 hours. My thumbs were purple, partially bc the xbox controller is the worse thing ever invented for fighting games. I'm going through withdrawal but I feel you on this whole article. I hear you dont get the ROD with the elite system, and Sony made PS3 useless in my opinion when they ruled out backwards compatibility.