Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Thoughts: The 12/23 Edition

-Love hurts
-friendship is sacred
-Keri Hilson & Hoopz were suggested for my last "Top 10", and they deserve honorable mention
-Why is shorty from "For the Love of Ray J" showing off her roast beef looking pum pum?
-I saw my "big brother" for the 1st time since he's been home & I'm happy
-"love me or hate me, judge or berate me..I'm mad you got close enough to hug and embrace me" from my song "Good-Bye"
-"No I don't need your co-sign, I don't need you to tell me I'm a gold mine" from my song "Co-Sign"
-I'm excited to be working with the Moon Men
-I need to go uptown and visit my fam, The Booths
-a lot of my close people are currently in my prayers, hold ya heads
-Trader Joe's Vanilla Almond Granola Clusters are the BOMB!!!
-its time to mobilize the troops... big tings ah gwan
-middle finger you mothersuckers that will inevitably jump the bandwagon..it too late
-I forgot how DOPE "The Love Below" was. Incredible album
-1

No comments: