...and I say bad not meaning bad, but bad meaning good. So the only prerequisite for this list is that I found you attractive, and was really into you at some point. So voila...
10. Stacey Dash - Way back when, when Clueless dropped, I was like "who's dat?" I had an uber crush until the early 2000's, but she'll always hold a special place in my heart.
9. Taraji Henson - Despite always being type-casted, she genuinely seems like the "ride or die" chick. Man...listen, she makes the list because she has that "Around the Way Girl" appeal, and ever since Baby Boy, she's stolen a piece of me.
8. Layleigh Kayleigh - as soon as this bombshell joined the cast of AOTS, I lost it. Her accent is adorable, and her promos for "the FEED" are hilarious. She's sooo FLY
7. Maia Campbell - Okay, I'll get a lot of backlash for this one, but remember, the prerequisite is that I had a crush at some point in my life. We've seen the crazy pics, we've heard the rumors, but we can't deny how dope she was back on the short lived sitcom "In The House". DAMNNNNN... when being fly goes wrong.
6. Pink - Yeah.. uh huh... I have a thing for Pink. She's outspoken, intelligent, and "Missundaztood" is one of my favorite albums. I've always found her cute, but I guess the artiste in me, finds her creative side sexy. I do miss the dyed hair, motorcycle riding, rooftop jumping Pink of the past, but she's evolved into something so much greater, that she's still fly.
5. Lauryn Hill - my crush goes as far back as the "Nappy Heads" video when she still had the short do. By the time she dropped her solo album, I was in love. She's brilliant, and one of the most sincere voices to grace Hip-Hop. Lauryn...I'll always love you.
4. Jada Pinkett Smith - I've loved her since she was the street smart college girl on "A Different World". I love how petite she is, and I think she's stunning. I'm admittedly a hater, and mad that Will Smith got to her 1st.
3. Nia Long - This was a tough one, but only because 3 and 4 are interchangeable. I love them both, but I gotta give it to Nia. Whether she was on the Fresh Prince or Love Jones, I was a groupie. She's FNE!!! I think she gets the notch up too because she's West Indian. Hopefully I'll meet her and we can talk over a boneless chicken Roti and Sorrel.
2. Sanaa Lathan - OMG!!! I'd really wife this chick...in a heartbeat. Something about her just speaks to me in a crazy way. I've always found her to be incredibly beautiful, and being in movies that used Hip-Hop as a backdrop for love only cemented her position. I'm still going goo goo gah gah for her to this very day.
1. Alicia Keys - I don't care what anyone says, but she is "The Prototype". She walks the very thin line between being street savvy and incredibly cultured. She is the best thing going in music today, and on top of it all, she's GORGEOUS!!