Well it's Friday, and I haven't posted much in a while. I have lots to tell everybody out there in the blogosphere, plus I have new music coming ASAP. Since I'm back on my grizzly, here's the Friday special...
10. Fresh Prince of Bel Air - At 1st I found it hokey, but came to appreciate the later seasons. Plus as a gear head, it was dope to see what knits Carlton would be rocking
9. The Wayans Bros. - Other than the Jamie Foxx Show, this was the only respectable WB offering, and a solid one at that.
8. Good Times - I didn't enjoy it as a kid, but I do now despite the stereotypes.
7. 227 - I loved this show, and I'm angry its not syndicated more. This show single handily type-casted Jackee Harry for the rest of her career.
6. Living Single - Just a solid show that had one of the most memorable intro songs
5. A Different World - It had the Cosby charm and started my love affair with Jada
4. The Bernie Mac Show - Hilarious, and one of the best written shows in recent memory. I always thought the Mac man was funny, but for me, this cemented his genius.
3. The Jeffersons - It was mildly controversial, but also PC in a very different time
2. Martin - This was arguably the funniest
1. The Cosby Show - In my estimation, the greatest piece of television ever created
before you get your panties in a bunch, I didn't include Chappelle or In Living Color, because they were sketch comedies. There are some honorable mentions, and others that I didn't include because they are too new to really judge. Either way, discuss, tell me your favs, and holla @ me. 1