Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Super Hero Cartoons

So I'm watching Toon Disney, which I do regularly, because I've always loved cartoons. Maybe you see the correlation in me drawing now. Anyway, we all remember the dope X-Men cartoon from the early nineties that used to air on Fox right? Right. It actually followed the comic story lines and the art was dope. This is pre Batman the Animated series, which popularized the art style of block-like interpretations of our favorite heroes. Back to my point. So I'm watching Toon Disney, and I see commercials for an entire Marvel cartoon line-up with Iron Man, Ghost Rider, The Fantastic Four, Punisher, and even Nick Fury. Word....Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D? Thing is, they all looked like they came from the same X-Men cartoon era. Have any of you seen these because I'm beginning to feel that I missed out on a huge part of my comic fanboy childhood. Does anyone know when these came out?

No comments: