Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Thread That Binds Us Part 2

This is for...
my boy who am I bound to because we matured while living by trial & error
my friend who I am bound to because we are inherently destined to do music
my friend who I am bound to because we understand the need/want to be appreciated
my dude who I am bound to because we braved a new situation together
my homegirl I am bound to because of sincerity
my friend I am bound to because we are driven to not only be successful, but GREAT
my friend I am bound to because despite our flaws, we see truth in each other
my friends I am bound to by virtue of going to the same school
my friend I am bound to because we never accepted marginal success academically
my fam who I am bound to because at an early age, we recognized our love for Hip-Hop
THE girl I am bound to because because we saw through the mediocrity & expected more
my friends I am bound to because we sacrifice stability and pursue our dreams instead
my friends I am bound to by the superficial thread of being "FRESH" and gearing
my friends I am bound to because we stayed up late dreaming of being on Stretch & Bob
my friends I am bound to because.....


The Incomparable Shakepeare

No comments: