Friday, July 18, 2008

Sputnik Wrap Up....What A Night

-Hilarity....Yes, pure hilarity. I swear every dude fell in love while Melanie was performing. She tore it down too, but she had dudes tripping. The wolves were out.

-The ABC Gang rocked out crazy!! The song they performed is a certified hit.

-...and I quote, "Shy is harder than M.O.P!" Bang Bang Motherf*^$er Bang Bang!!

-Kalae really was the catalyst for the night. Once she rocked, and that she did, the energy picked up crazy. Very dope set

-The Cartel was dope as usual, but Bacardi's solo was my favorite. That joint was NUTS!!!

-I tested "4.0" and the crowd really rocked with your boy kinda nuts. I was pleasantly surprised

-The usual suspects aka B.O.M.B, The SleepWalkas, Vitality all rocked out.
Thats it in a nutshell

2 comments:

Vee (Scratch) said...

Shy, the Cartel was tight. I really digged Kalae's set. Honestly I prefer her rap as opposed to her straight up singing but I really felt her style and stage presence.

Damn, so I missed Melanie? I don't know her but your description has my curiosity piqued.

I had to step out early so I had to miss some performances. Sleep is important some times, I'm trying to maintain good health. I'm old.

The Incomparable Shakespeare said...

it was dope. Kalae's presence was dope. She rocked. Melanie did her thing too. I just hated how the mic sounded...