Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not Much ....

to blog about other than being incredibly busy. Hold tight though because I'm working on 2 new projects simultaneously; The Miseducation of Franklin Rossman & a super secret one. Also in new news, the BK Cyph song, "Getcha Money, which I'm featured on was posted on 2dopeboyz.com Check it out and leave some comments.

Don't forget you can subscribe to my mixtape/podcast series on iTunes by following these simple steps:

1) copy the following RSS feed: http://shakeink.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml
2) in iTunes, click the "Advanced" tab followed by "Subscribe to Podcast"
3) paste the RSS feed into the field
4) now you will always be in the loop and automatically get my new mixtapes/podcast

Don't forget, The Instant Classic is now available for download. I'll embed it again


No comments: